Tuesday, March 31
- Zouk Jewles - Vertical Ruby Mix [http://www.zshare.net/audio/56969508f1a2dbb7/]
- Rochelle - Chin Up (Andy George Dub)
- Li'll Bo Tweak - Dub Be Good
- Cryptonites - Cant Give You Up (Kill The Noise Remix)
- Crookers - Big Club/Fat Ass
- NASA - Music (LA Riots Remix)
- Dead Prez - Hell Yeah (Audiostalkers Remix)
- Diamond Cut - Teardrops (Treasure Fingers Filter Disco Edit)
- Romanthony - Curious (Treasure Fingers Remix)
- Kanye West - Champion (Cousin Cole Acid Dub)
- The Fashion - Like Knives (Daniel Dexter Remix)
- Herve & A-Trak - Roll With The Winners
- Dead Prez - Hell Yeah (Audiostalkers Remix)
- Boy 8-Bit - Fogbank (Jack Beats Rmx)
- N.E.R.D. - Everyone Nose (Douster Remix)
- Lemonade - Bliss Out
- Maus Haus - Dead Keys Drop
- Wallpaper - Da, Da, Da
- Futurecop! - Eyes Like The Ocean [http://www.zshare.net/audio/57299241036d6525/]
- Phoenix - If I Ever Feel Better
- Somebody's Going Down Tonight - Inthesticks
- All American Rejects - Gives You Hell [http://www.zshare.net/audio/516980089dae7d4c/]
- Yelle - A Cause Des Garçons (Tepr Remix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/34987024fa64a3/]
- Elton John - Sacrifice Because
So Dada Life has released a new EP, "Happy Hands & Happy Feet," in advance of their debut album "Just Do The Dada." The EP includes remixes from Alex Gopher, Malente, Phatzoo and Moonbotica. All of which I expect to see popping up around the blogsphere soon. As for the album itself, it's set to drop this spring/ summer. In the meantime Happy Hands & Happy Feet should be keeping you pumped until then. Video, mp3:
- Dada Life - Happy Hands & Happy Feet[http://www.zshare.net/audio/57291295354fa2f4/]
Sunday, March 29
Saturday, March 28
- Boy 8-Bit - Together Mix
- Dialogue from the Audio Book ‘Lair’ By James Herbert
- Boy 8-Bit - The Suspense Is Killing Me
- Boy 8-Bit - Ready For War
- Fake Blood - Mars
- Boy 8-Bit - The Cricket Scores
- Full Mental Slackers - Autoriot
- Pryda - Muranyi
- Black Ghosts - I Want Nothing (Vincent Markowski Remix)
- Plastic Man - Spastik
- Pomomofo - ‘ Back At the Club’ (Boy 8-Bit Remix)
- Acid Jacks - ‘Awake Since 78′
- Boy 8-Bit ‘Fog Bank’
- Devils Gun - ‘Gold Dust’ (Boy 8-Bit Remix)
- Dialogue from the Audio Book ‘Lair’ By James Herbert
If you find yourself saying "I don't get it," during movies, web videos and so on you should just not click play on this video. Sometimes things are meant to be "random" and have no real message nor goal aside from entertaining an audience in some way. It's the same as walking into an art gallery and seeing a piece that seems so useless and nonsensical. Anyway this is what I understand to be the first part of Mr. Oizo's Making Lambs Anger film. Check it.
- The Bloody Beetroots and Steve Aoki - Warp 1.9 (Techjio Remix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/57818584710aec16/]
Thursday, March 26
Just a quick My Robot Ears today. Two or three have been taken down by blogger in the past couple weeks. Also, Soulwax's E Talking video giving you a visual lesson on what effects come from just about every party drug. The Zoloft one is pretty funny.
- CLP - Homecourt feat. Kovas (Housemeisters Eurodance Mix) [http://www.mediafire.com/file/qyth4ntdzjz/]
- Shout Out Out Out Out - Remind Me In Dark Times [http://www.mediafire.com/file/mrzft0l0iky/]
- Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone (Herve's See You At The Festivals Remix) [http://www.mediafire.com/file/mlmmndgzyvk/]
- The Juan Maclean - One Day (Surkin Mix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/57677194ff79dbfa/]
- Mr. Oizo - Steroids feat. Uffie (Mr. Oizo Remix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/57397251fd48f1e6/]
What have been your guy's top 3 favourite tracks of March 09?
- Lemonade - Bliss Out
- Maus Haus - Dead Keys Drop
- Wallpaper - Da, Da, Da
And top 3 albums of March 09?
- The Juan Maclean - The Future Will Come
- Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavillion
- Beyond the Wizards Sleeve - Beyond the Wizards Sleeve Ark 1
What are your top 3 sources for new music these days?
What are your top 3 anticipated tours of 09?
- Flight of the Conchords [http://www.myspace.com/conchords]
- Animal Collective [http://www.myspace.com/animalcollectivetheband]
- Afghan Raiders tour to Europe / UK [http://www.myspace.com/afghanraiders]
What are your top 3 anticipated performances at this years at SXSW, besides your own?
- The Chap [http://www.myspace.com/thechap]
- Beach House [http://www.myspace.com/beachhousemusic]
- Wallpaper [http://www.myspace.com/wallpaper]
Bonus: Some Afghan music for you from the Future Thinkers/ Solid Gold EP.
Monday, March 23
The second installment of Tomorrow We Work online.
- Button Masher - Rome [http://www.zshare.net/audio/574966133a875af4/]
- Does It Offend You, Yeah? - Dawn Of The Dead (Button Masher Remix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/5749672120ee4af6/]
Saturday, March 21
- Kolombo - Sniff (Original Mix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/574101794cb30fd3/]
- Quincy Jones & His Orchestra - Soul Bossanova (N.A.S.A Remix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/574112613fb28360/]
- Nine Inch Nails - Capitol G (Switch Remix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/574102860d637e56/]
- Michael Bundt - The Brain Of Oscar Paanizza (Pilooski Edit) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/57410517e4dd39e8/]
- Curses! - The Deep End (Bart B-More Remix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/57411618512b068b/]
- The Millionairs - I Move It (Hot Pink Delorean Remix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/57410835f65a2522/]
- Mickey Rocks - This Shit Is Easy feat. Hollywood Holt [http://www.zshare.net/audio/574116861f17d02a/]
- Treasure Fingers - Cross The Dancefloor (Lifelike Remix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/1663139106af213d/]
Friday, March 20
Thursday, March 19
Anyone who knows me knows this: I straight up f***in love A Milli. Just can't play that track enough.
So MSTRKRFT was on Jimmy Kimmel last night preforming Bounce feat. N.O.R.E. & Isis, but N.O.R.E. wasn't to into it obviously. Checking his text messages all the way through. Those rap superstars, what can ya do?
- DJ LeVeLS - Mixt-Ape [http://www.zshare.net/audio/57022375303d970e/]
1. Clp - Hands Up(Bugati Force Edit)
2. MightyMy vs Diplo vs DJ Laz - Shake
3. Emynd ft. Young Chris - We Don't Give A F*ck (Nadastrom Remix 2)
4. Diplo & Blaqstarr- Get Off (Bonus Beats)
5. Djedjotronic - Gum Attack
6. House Syndicate - Jam The Mace (LeVeLS Club Edit)
7. Edu K - Raver Lovin ft. Mc Gaff E (Nadastrom Remix)
8. Edison, Bootyslappers - Pump Repeat (Mowgli Remix)
9. Trackademicks - Enjoy What You Do (Sammy Bananas Remix)
10. Rob Threezy - Your Love
11. Mixhell ft. Oh Snap!! & Jen Lasher - Boom Da (Crookers Remix)
12. DJ Mujava -Township Funk (Mad Decent Remix)
13. Buraka Som Systema - Sound Of Kuduro ft. M.I.A., DJ Znobia , Sabrosa, Puto Prata(Lil John's Moonwalk Mix V20)
14. Edu K & Scott Cooper - Crank It ft. Lella (Trevor Loveys Remix)
15. Paul Bingham - The Buzz (Robbie Rivera Tribal Mix)
16. Zombie Nation - Worth It, Part 1
17. 2Bit Thugs - Tearing Up The Club (Kelevras Pink But Perky Mix)
18. Shab Ruffcut & Tee Ski - Jacket Potato House ft. Trevor Loveys, Shab Notghi
19. Ajello - Dolphy (In Flagranti Re-Edit)
20. AC Slater - Rock It Out (Rob Threezy Remix)
21. Thunderous Olympian - Racer (Bstee Remix)
22. Timbaland - Part Of Me (Brick Bandits Club Remix)
23. HiJack - Higher
24. Excelarator - Shake Em Down (Watch Me Now)
25. Flosstradamus ft. Caroline Polacheck - Big Bills (Banged Out Blaqstarr Remix)
Wednesday, March 18
- Clash The Disco Kids - Oh My God Its Techno Mixtape [http://www.zshare.net/audio/56913010c391f7a0/]
1. Shinichi Osawa - Push (Alex Gopher Remix)
2. Cazals - Poor Innocent Boys (Shinichi Osawa Remix)
3. The Subs - My Punk (Jokers of The Scene Remix)
4. Proxy - Raven (Dirty Disco Youth Remix)
5. Marilyn Manson - This Is The New Shit (Melee Punks Remix)
6. MSTRKRFT - Fist of God
7. Alexander Technique ft. Van Scott - Nightlovers (CCC/JFK Remix)
8. SPA - Pets Dance (Steve Aoki Remix)
9. Gooseflesh - Blow Up
10. Mightyfools - Addict (Heavyfeet Remix)
11. Santiago & Bushido - Bounce
12. AutoKratz - Stay The Same (Alex Gopher Remix)
13. Mr Miyagi - Pick Your Poison (Felix Cartal Remix)
14. South Central - Golden Dawn (The Bloody Beetroots Remix)
15. The Bloody Beetroots - Cornelius (Radio Oi Mix)
16. Arrow!! - Nu Jack Lim
17. DJ Mujava - Township Funk
18. In Flagranti - Business Acumen
19. Clash The Disko Kids - Big Cheese
20. Etienne De Crecy et Monsieur Jo - Hanukkah (Beni’s Swap Mix for Monsieur de Crecy)
21. Deadmau5 - Ghosts & Stuff (Dirty Disco Youth Remix)
22. DJ Dan - Monkey Business (DJ Bam Bam Remix)
Clash The Disco Kids Myspace
And here is Steve Aoki's post on Dim Mak Records
- "this is u?!?!"
- Any feelings... I mean if u feel something, its better than any words.
- Depeche Mode [http://www.depechemode.com/]
- Sam Sparro [http://www.samsparro.com/]
- DJ Shadow [http://www.djshadow.com/]
- Elton John - Sacrifice because I broke up with my girlfreind (aw poor me)
- Yelle - A Cause Des Garçons (Tepr Remix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/34987024fa64a3/] When I hear this song in my HEAD and I just wanna DANCE!
- All American Rejects - Gives You Hell [http://www.zshare.net/audio/516980089dae7d4c/] This song reminds me of Weezers early work, so good, it puts me in a good mood everytime.
- Radio (maybe too much, lol)
- Beatport [https://www.beatport.com/]
- Online Blogs
- Kenna - Make Sure They See My Face
- Sam Sparro - Sam Sparro
- John Legend - Evolver
- Pacha [http://www.pachanyc.com/]
- Cielo [http://www.cieloclub.com/] This place looks like its taken out of the movie Tron.
- Vinyl no longer exists, but the legacy lives on.
We here at I R MINUS dig Hot Pink Delorean and not jabbering so much so what better than to immediately let you in on the second of said DJ/producer trio's promo EPs from their just released album "I Am What Porno Should Be"? I think it's hella tight. So snatch it from below. I'm afraid they're in 128 but crank up the bass and volume and it should be allright. Or you could just buy the 320s @ Beatport!
- Hot Pink Delorean - Blaze It [http://www.zshare.net/audio/57235291c794f977/]
- Hot Pink Delorean - Bonobo Ballet [http://www.zshare.net/audio/572354116d26d0a6/]
- Hot Pink Delorean - Get It Girl [http://www.zshare.net/audio/572354983443bdbd/]
- Hot Pink Delorean - Molester Francais [http://www.zshare.net/audio/572356898fe043ff/]
Tuesday, March 17
- Mini Viva - I Left My Heart In Tokyo (Acid Girls Remix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/56882653c819113d/]
First and foremost, I want to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who has ever support me. If there's one thing I've stuck with all these years, it's my passion for photography. It's been 5 years, since it all started and I'm going to start giving credit where credit is due.
Thank you to my parents for making this all happen by buying my first camera [ a shitty point and shoot camera that I got stolen from me at a house party when I was 16 ] Thank you to all the boyfriends I've ever had for letting me back you into corners with my shutterbug tendencies, and most importantly thank you to all my friends. What sides of your beauty and personalities you give to me and the lens could make every PROFESSIONAL Photographer envious. You are all my favourite subjects, and I never get tired of taking pictures of you. Given that by the time we're all 40, you will all have cataracts in your eyes, and hopefully by then I can pay you all out for your surgeries. I'd like to give a special shout out thank you to Gabe; I love you like a brother, and thank you for always supporting me!
the big deal behind this post is I just bought a Canon Rebel XSI [That's 1400 dollars well spent] and I am delighted to finally sleep in the bed I've made [you know that infamous saying] I'm relishing in the spotlight of stepping out of the own box I put myself in and meeting the expectations of those who support my style. Here's to better quality pictures!
Note: I'm supposed to be having a portraiture photo date with this gorgeous woman; Caz. I found her on craigslist and we've been talking through email. I've never met her but I am more than excited to have her be one of my first subjects with this gorgeous piece of machinery!
I've added two pictures to this post, which are both taken by my new camera, and thank you I R Minus, you are motherfuckingpimp juice.
Be good snitches,
- SpenceGabor - The Session[http://www.zshare.net/audio/5687754486d92e11/]
Monday, March 16
- Peaches - Why Don't You Talk To Me (Produced By Soulwax) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/57138945924f0c64/]
- Bjork - Big Time Sensuality (Fluke Minimix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/53823150de874837/]
- Stereofunk - Captain Funk (FUKKK OFFF Remix) [http://www.mediafire.com/file/kz424oinmyy/]
- The Prestes - Together [http://www.zshare.net/audio/53567878d3047741/]
- Boy 8 Bit - Bulbs Burn Out [http://www.zshare.net/audio/56953398c37dccff/]
- Private - My Sectret Lover (Lifelike Remix) [http://www.mediafire.com/file/omq4mylgn1d/]
- Peaches - More (Produced By Simian Mobile Disco) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/571392198642ec3c/]
- Calvin Harris - Merrymakin (Deadmau5 Remix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/57111510b2fc849f/]
- Lady B - Stripper [http://www.zshare.net/audio/57157253c0d340c9/]
- Circlesquare - Hey You Guys (The Juan Maclean Remix) [http://www.mediafire.com/?0rdnxynwrmi]
- Jamie Lidell - Little Bit Of Feel Good (NTEIBINT Remix) [http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tizz2jzlrmn]
- Tiga - Mind Dimension (The Disco Villains Remix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/56944404ccf35ec2/]
- Ace Of Base - All That She Wants (Disco Villains Remix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/55882984c42a8f7e/]
Peep their Myspace for upcoming tour dates.
Will Pill just messaged me saying that there was some dope shit in the I R email account. And fuckin AIDS cracker there was a free upload of The Angst along with the video. I already posted the track a while back without knowing I had one sent to me (officially) but here's the video.
Sunday, March 15
Saturday, March 14
Friday, March 13
Thursday, March 12
Since 2001, I was dealing with the truth about my biological father. He abandoned me as an infant. I was raised by my mom and my dad (I call the man that raised me my dad because that's what he is of course!). I always thought that my dad was my biological dad. At age 21 after meeting my true biological father for the 1st time I was like SHIT....I feel weird. Then I smoked like all the pot in southern California to try and make the pain go away. It didn't work hence why I had to go to therapy in the first place. The main problem that I eventually over came was never knowing the truth about my biological father. I didn't know it at the time, but I was subconsciously searching for the completeness of knowing who my true father was. I was undeniably awkward from age 12 to 21 (at 21 – I went loony).
It all started with MTV having me think that I was gay for 10 years. The doctor called it the Pedro Syndrome. I was like WTF and he explained that when the 1st gay guy died of AIDS in the real world everyone was shockingly confused into thinking, that if they were gay they were basically dead too. The doc said that people who are insecure about them selves react very strongly to shocked confusion. Paranoia sets in and after that is false belief. I had the false belief of being gay even more by around 1998 when MTV showed dudes kissing all the time. This insecurity was super fueled by drugs when I started to smoke pot at age 16. So, like an old sandwich that would make one ill Pot & Gay insecurity were the halves of bread holding the meat of my lost daddy problem. I had already gotten sober, but therapy helped me realize what makes me drink and how to stop it. Therapy also made me comfortable with my sexuality ( I know that I'm not gay). Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, but it's just frustrating when a whole television network is confusing its viewers. Thanks MTV. LOL.
I'm totally mentally healthy now though. I did a complete revolution in the spectrum from sane to insane and back to sane again.
In chronological, it all goes like this: (Let me remind everyone that this was like 10 years ago)
The first incident.
At an HB (Huntington beach for all the north easterners) party I hit him a couple of times after he squirted the girl that I brought to the party. Her blouse was all wet from the super soaker he used and you could see her nipples. She was pretty pissed and gave me the you better do some thing look. Nasty was the percolator of the 1st incident. Neil woods brought me to his room (where Josh was at the time) and was like "DUNKDOG, you gotta do this boi" he said-"Hit em dog, hit em” I did and then I was soon blind sided by Neil Wood in the temple. I was “star struck” literally. I was fresh off the Florida boat into the land of sheep hills and I was like this is cool I got punched by Neil Wood. After the Neil Wood punch Josh got me a few more times and we were kinda ok. (physically and stuff)
The next weekend I was punched in the middle of the face by Stricker's friend and I was pissed because I thought it was over. No big deal just one party punch.
The third incident.
Well one time about a year later I was at Neil Woods house again, chilling with Stephen Murry and the same guy that punched me at the party came over. I was drunk and called this guy out and I didn’t realize that he was a professional bar brawler. After the comments he proceeded to beat me senseless. First he hit me on the head with his skate board then he got on top of me and beat the vision out of my eyes. Stephen Murry had a broken Collar bone and couldn’t help get him off of me. Eventually I woke up and got away from him and ran into the garage. I was really beat down. I couldn’t see straight and the dude (Thompson was him name) chased me around the garage until Neil got home and told the dude to leave. I was mad and scared of that guy Thompson for years, but I got over it and appreciate the memory of the beat down. I realized that a person can only talk so much shit till he is knocked the fuck out.
One time a year or two after the Thompson beating I talked shit to Stricker at a contest and he punched me in the head so hard that I bled from the ear for the rest of the day. Crazy!
At the 25 year S&M party me and Stricker laughed about all of this.
I’m a lot more lovable today and I have different policy towards anyone that hits me.
I have outlined this policy in the latest Chris Duncan Clothing ad
I fucking hate Slope style! However, I don't hate the concept of the SS. I just hate how the courses are so frigging crazy. Sometimes I watch a video and wonder how no one died in the making of that contest. Crazy. I basically peaced out of that part of mountain biking and started to instruct for bikeskills.com dirt jumping program and do jumping shows at schools for kids.
I wanted to do something away from contests, so I could just get away from all the stress that being a pro gave my mind. The shows were a way to say this is “my show” the (Chris Duncan Show). It was really fun until I started to get burnt out / not get paid enough for my time.
I totally will do the shows if I can make decent money for my time. During the performances, I would really go to another dimension while doing them. I learned how to really make people love me without the contest vibe. Whether it was the teachers or all the kids at a show, I made sure that they all loved me at the end of any show. Shows are hard work and it's basically hard to make a living at them. The gigs don't come as easy as they should (even if you are really good at them and have a rep). So I basically stopped perusing a full time effort at doing them. I really like to do shows and I'm really happy that I put so much time into them because it taught me a lot of skills for public speaking.
The camera guy was telling me to wait for like 5 minutes so he could get a shot of riders in the back ground while Leigh was interviewing. I was sick of waiting (I wanted to ride) so I licked Leigh for the shot to piss the camera guy off. I also thought it would be funny too. It was!
When every town in America has a bike friendly park you'll see me as BMX coach.
Steve Blodt, Capone Rider, Big Daddy, and Deuce.
Now I just do what ever comes completely natural when I ride. I'm not like Miron: a BMX pro that doesn't ride any more, I ride. My body is still in OK shape. My body is better than average because I never did any shit that I felt I couldn't REALLY do. I always believed that skill is really about longevity on your bike and not just saying fuck it I hope I make it. I always knew that I wanted to make BMX an all time thing. Looking back, the funniest thing that I remember about competing was when I wasn't feeling the course or the general vibe I chose to not ride. Even though I flew there on the sponsors dime I always believed to fallow what my heart told me. Back then (1999) in dirt jumping it was unheard of to fuck off a potential top three placing at a contest. I use to have hard feelings and would even say to my self that in circumstances like those I was choking. The reality was I was just doing simple self preservation. I instinctively knew that I needed my body to stay some what healthy so I could use it to do what I love for a long time.
Riding is therapy for me.
Chris Duncan Clothing
Wednesday, March 11
Tuesday, March 10
Sunday, March 8
If you’re going to film the sequel to a 1982 film about evil computers, you might as well get France’s finest robot DJs to do the soundtrack. None other than Daft Punk have signed on to write the score of Tron 2.0, a techno-stalgia trip due in 2011.
- I:Cube - Supernovac [http://www.divshare.com/download/6527322-807]
- Jokers Of The Scene - Yall Know The Name (Flosstradamus Remix) [http://www.mediafire.com/?4jjd3pqnyjc]
- Crystal Castles - Vanished [http://www.mediafire.com/?dfzcixcypcs]
- Dragonette - I Get Around (Midnight Juggernauts Remix) [http://www.mediafire.com/?pgymkmdzgig]
- Tiga - You Gonna Want Me (Van She Remix) [http://www.mediafire.com/?wcilt2kemor]
- The Dandy Warhols Vs. The Beastie Boys - We Used To Be Intergalactic [http://www.mediafire.com/?lmiomktmmcj]
- Justin Timberlake - My Love (Diplo Remix) [http://www.mediafire.com/?tdm9dmzzd91]
Saturday, March 7
- Tiga - Mind Dimension (The Bloody Beetroots Remix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/56267203f34277ce/]
- Royskopp - The Girl & The Robot feat. Robyn
- MSTRKRFT - Bounce (Sta Remix) [http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bnmin042txm]
- Hey Social - Cherry Cola Funk (Sta Remix) [http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?myrdllzmmkm]
- Hot Chip - Transmission (Joy Division Cover) [http://www.limelinx.com/files/103a27654a91dc876f42a9268bce0d6f]
- Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (Mr. Vega Remix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/563582586f99baf4/]
- Air - Napalm Love (Radio Chrome Remix) [http://www.mediafire.com/?zde3a2wmzmg]
Friday, March 6
Thursday, March 5
- Boney M - Rasputin [http://www.mediafire.com/?ywmyhmyoiwz]
- Grits - My Life Be Like [http://www.zshare.net/audio/565900444f28aabc/]
- Mr. Miyagi - We Gonne Give You The Lesson [http://www.zshare.net/audio/565431608af3b1e2/]
- Goyte - Hearts A Mess (DLake Remix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/5659036192cc72ee/]
- Dipset - Purple City Bird Gang [http://www.zshare.net/audio/56590444e29d6702/]
- Baby Boy - This Is The Way I Live [http://www.zshare.net/audio/5659055618cff478/]
Wednesday, March 4
Tuesday, March 3
Sunday, March 1
New video for "Happy Up Here" off Royksopp's upcoming record Junior.
- Royskopp - Happy Up Here [http://www.zshare.net/audio/5637261091e91feb/]
- Royskopp - Happy Up Here (Boys Noize Remix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/551627595f57152a/]
- Royskopp - Happy Up Here (Breakbot Remix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/56367946592ee8ca/]
- Royskopp - Happy Up Here (Holy Fuck Re-Interpretaion) [http://www.mediafire.com/?zy1mtjn32ln]
- Spankrock - Backyard Betty (Two Fingers Boot) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/563691622525710d/]
- The Lonely Island - I'm On A Boat (Kue's Tugboat Fix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/56368951c509da82/]
- Old Money - Chick Pea Jenga (Konrad Remix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/563693708af5d3a4/]
- Kanye West - Love Lockdown (Tiesto Remix) [http://www.zshare.net/audio/56369561620a77d0/]