Monday, December 1

My Robot Ears #24

Check out this new addition to time square. I wonder how many of the people sitting there don't have homes? I guess if you have all these lights and shit around you wouldn't actually realize that your country is going down the shitter. The states isn't anywhere on my travel destination list, well maby NY so I could chill on those bright red steps with a Coke in hand.

Ok, now don't get me wrong, I love DJ Mehdi but I WAS NOT feelin pocket piano. Maby it's one of those tracks that you just end up liking later. But today when I saw that Brondski had done a remix of this particular song my thoughts were "there is no way its a bad remix." I was right, Brondski is sick and now I will give the original another try.

Never heard of this Edu before. Edu reminds me of Bonde Do Role... maby it's the Spanish?

The Bobmo remix came to my attention long before the original. Which is probably why the original was so hard for me to find, this remix sounds nothing like the original. The track following is another Bobmo remix so that you can familiarize yourself with his style. Surkin being Bobmo's fity fity partner of High Powered Boys [http://www.myspace.com/highpoweredboys]