Sunday, February 8

Stepping up in the world



I had a photo date with Glen who I met off of Flickr, and what was so great about this day was I got to shoot with a Canon 30D, and 50 f/1.4 prime lense!

It was a fucking dream.

We walked around the Chinese Garden's and walked to the skatepark while he patiently stood beside me as I was trying to get a shot of, Purple Shoes. You can check a few other pics I took that day about 3-4 pages back on my Flickr. Be sure to take a look at Glen's page, he has some amazing shit!

I JUST got this message in my facebook inbox from Jordan Williams of Above This City:

"Hey Wai-Lee, I've got to say that your pictures are amazing, you've got such a rad style; sorry it took me so long to get around to saying that!! My band Above This City is playing a bunch of shows coming up and I think it would be awesome if we could hire you to take some live pics. If you have a second, check out our myspace! www.myspace.com/abovethiscity

Let me know if you're interested! Thanks! :)

-Jordan"

Fucking A!